We are exclusive sales agents for all of our 8m and 10m span deluxe marquees. These marquees are extremely high quality structures designed for commercial use or long term put ups, featuring robust Aluminium RHS frames and heavily reinforced PVC roofs and sidewalls.
The technical specifications of our deluxe marquees are as follows:
• Can be erected on any surface
• 4m spacing between poles at front and rear
• 2.5m eave height
• 4.1m ceiling height
• Main frame (legs, gable poles and roof beams) is made from 121mm x 68mm x 3mm Aluminium RHS
• The rail which runs around the eaves is 102mm x 85mm x 2mm Aluminium RHS
• Legs are held securely in place vertically by a secondary tension bar beneath the eaves rail, which is 80mm x 40mm x 2mm Aluminium RHS
• Roof Purlins are 60mm x 60mm x 2mm Aluminium RHS
• Each leg pole has an 250mm by 250mm by 8mm Aluminium foot plate
• Roof is tensioned by 6mm thick galvanised steel wires
• Roof cover is made from 830gsm fire resistant PVC coated polyester vinyl
• Sides are made from 650gsm fire resistant PVC coated polyester vinyl
• Clear PVC windows
• Carry bag for roof
This heavy duty construction makes them suitable for temporary warehousing, which is able to be erected or dismantled relatively easily and left up for any duration, an invaluable asset for any company with large amounts of stock.
These marquees are available in 4m length bays, in any number of these bays.